“Consistent Excellence!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

As a very regular patron of this restaurant since it opened nearly three years ago, I cannot recommend it highly enough.
The quality and presentation of all the dishes is top class, especially the extensive variety of seafood on offer at all times because of the chef/proprietor's enthusiasm and knowledge which ensures that only the very best fish is sourced and supplied to him.
Add to this skilled and friendly service from the front of house team and the result is an all-round dining experience of a quite exceptional standard, as confirmed by the vast majority of other reviews of this restaurant.
The only recent adverse review titled "Too fancy for words" should be withdrawn as this conveys a wholly misleading opinion on both topics raised: Little's is always busy, even mid-week when many places are indeed empty and to state that everything on the menu is "over fussy" is simply untrue. By the tone of the review, it is questionable if the reviewers actually dined there at all or just realised on looking at the menu content that this was perhaps a restaurant not best suited for their more limited taste buds!

1  Thank William H

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Taken out by friends from south, and I decided to have one of the long list of specials as a starter, expecting a small delicate plate! Oh no! Joy, a large rib eye of Scottish beef, on rocket salad with Parmesan shavings of a very generous size! Yummy!!!

My main was skate wings, slightly too salty for me, but delicious, and then some very nice ice cream!

Next time I visit it will be 2 unladylike starters for me!!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had a fantastic time here when on Holiday. Food was to die for. Tried Oysters and loved em.
My Partner had Mussels, and I had the garlic Prawns. For main had Halibut and my partner had Scallops. Then we shared the sundae. They service was brilliant, we had booked for another night but had to cancel was gutted.
Thanks was a lovely reminded to our great holiday

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Well Well where to start...we were recommended by a pub across the road as they had stopped serving food at 8.30.. and Little's serve food until 9.30 so off we went my Girlfriend and I into to Little's where we got a very warm inviting welcome with a very relaxing very well presented restaurant to be unveiled with one of the best meals we have ever had... if you're into haddock and chips then go no further.. a great selection on the menu.. everything is fresh.. chef and owner Mr Willie Little is gentleman.. with a great team on board!!

We are local to the area and had never been before but we will definitely be spreading the word about the best thing about bangin'gowrie :)

2  Thank Ross H
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Excellent, creative menu. Superb seafood, freshly caught and wonderfully prepared. All food is seasonal and local.