“If you like starters! This is the place!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little's Restaurant

Little's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Seafood, European, British, Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scotland
“If you like starters! This is the place!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Taken out by friends from south, and I decided to have one of the long list of specials as a starter, expecting a small delicate plate! Oh no! Joy, a large rib eye of Scottish beef, on rocket salad with Parmesan shavings of a very generous size! Yummy!!!

My main was skate wings, slightly too salty for me, but delicious, and then some very nice ice cream!

Next time I visit it will be 2 unladylike starters for me!!!!

Leyland, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had a fantastic time here when on Holiday. Food was to die for. Tried Oysters and loved em.
My Partner had Mussels, and I had the garlic Prawns. For main had Halibut and my partner had Scallops. Then we shared the sundae. They service was brilliant, we had booked for another night but had to cancel was gutted.
Thanks was a lovely reminded to our great holiday

Perth, United Kingdom
“Bubba's Do Blair !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Well Well where to start...we were recommended by a pub across the road as they had stopped serving food at 8.30.. and Little's serve food until 9.30 so off we went my Girlfriend and I into to Little's where we got a very warm inviting welcome with a very relaxing very well presented restaurant to be unveiled with one of the best meals we have ever had... if you're into haddock and chips then go no further.. a great selection on the menu.. everything is fresh.. chef and owner Mr Willie Little is gentleman.. with a great team on board!!

We are local to the area and had never been before but we will definitely be spreading the word about the best thing about bangin'gowrie :)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ross H
New York City, New York
“superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Excellent, creative menu. Superb seafood, freshly caught and wonderfully prepared. All food is seasonal and local.

Houston, Texas
“Hidden Talent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Blairgowrie's Wellmeadow is not the place you expect to find one of the best restaurants in Scotland, but I did.
An unprepossessing store front where there was once a newsagent and sweet shop, is now a hidden gem.
A tastefully modern interior is a bit of a surprise for those used to the Victorian drab which seems ubiquitous in Scottish fine dining in the Highlands.
The menu is quite adventurous in some cases, but the way to eat here is to stick to the strength of the chef and that is seafood.
The mussels were superb, small, sweet and numerous, with 35-40 on my plate, without a broken, closed or even shriveled one in sight. The sauce was light and aromatic, lending itself to the mussels and not dominating.
For the main courses, the John Dory and monkfish were outstanding and perfectly cooked and the bacon and watercress salad worked so well with the fish that I might steal the idea.
I was too slow to get a taste of the cheese plate with oat cakes, but the selection ran from creamy and delicate, to a powerful blue, I was too busy with a hazelnut parfait.
Great quality coffee finished off a superb meal and although the bill was a little slow in arriving as the place was filling up fast, it was still one of the best meals I have had in Scotland.

1 Thank john g