“First time in a fish restaurant”

Little's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We asked a local for a good restaurant & she said Littles all the food was superb prices very fair staff very friendly Chef very nice if I was local to this I would go there regularly

There are newer reviews for Little's Restaurant

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Had not booked anywhere for dinner so was surprised to be able to walk in off the street & get a table for 2 on a Saturday night at 7.30. First impressions were not good with odd furniture and pink walls but the food and the service was very good and the wine excellent value for money. Will return

1  Thank Lovehols K
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Having eaten here frequently before ,we were looking forward to the Tapas night,unfortuately it wasn't quite what we expected.The whole idea of Tapas is a selection of small dishes of food which you chose,not a selection of dishes with no choice,now I am not a particularly fussy eater but there were a few of the dishes I would not have chosen,I think they are missing out on a very good idea as the place was stacked full,we will go back but not to the Tapas night as otherwise the food here is excellent.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We were once again given a really good welcome in this very atmospheric restaurant. We had the tapas menu and the food quality and quantity was excellent. This should be the number 1 restaurant in Blairgowrie. Having eaten at the other one this is a no contest.

1  Thank Tonycav
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have been living around Blairgowrie for 7 years and I can't believe we had our first experience with Littles a couple of month ago. What a waste of time as we so loved it. I have been driving past it hundred of times thinking it was a granny ice-cream parlour, until a friend of mine recommended it. The fish is truly fantastic, I would say this is the only place in Perthshire where I would order fish an enjoy it (I grew up in a foodie family on the Atlantic coast of France so am quite difficult to please when it comes to fish and seafood!). I love the menu, it has the classics and some more creative specials. I had some scallops, then ordered turbot which is obviously a huge treat but it was so perfectly cooked that it was worth every penny. My husband went for the pigeon and was equally delighted. I saw they had pizzas that looked wonderful, so will come back with my young children for a family outing, and not necessarily a treat. The prices are fair considering the quality of the fish and the generous amount in your plate. The cooking is "pure and simple" enhancing the natural flavour of great produce. We are not pudding people so didn't try, but they looked scrumptious. Forgot to mention the service: excellent, warm and discreet at the same time. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Claire A