“Happy Visitor”
Review of Bradberries - CLOSED

Bradberries
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bradberries is a family run cafe providing meals and refreshments that has been running for about 6 months. They do not have a telephone or internet address
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Very welcoming, service, food and ambience excellent. As former residents of the town it was good to see a quality eating establishment. Will return and recommend.

1  Thank Ian S

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food was adequate but not memorable. Service was pleasant but it took a little while to get the food - especially on the second visit although the place was quiet. Felt that the place has the potential to be much better.

1  Thank Chuck-Wilberry
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Fantastic and friendly staff, food excellent and really nice homely atmosphere.

Tea cosies were cute.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I met my friend in Blairgowrie with neither of us knowing anything about the town. We found Bradberries and liked the look of it.
I am so glad we did. Clean and welcoming with fantastic, helpful staff. We needed somewhere to sit and catch up with each other and we had a fantastic time. although we were too early the waitress had no problem with us ordering the afternoon tea. One would have been enough for the pair of us. Fresh sandwiches with a choice of filling, the best scone I have ever had and a wonderful selection of cakes at a very reasonable price. I will be making a special visit to the area as soon as I can so I can go back there. Superb!

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to Aberfeldy for lunch. Had 2 nice paninis with homemade coleslaw and nicely dressed salad.

No scones left - (only 1.30pm on a Monday) little dissapointed.

Teapots come with knitted tea cosies - cute little touch!