Staying with friends in June and visiting Kinloch House Hotel for my first time was a truly great experience , and I will certainly return again in the future ! Set in rolling country side at Blairgowrie the scenery is beautiful . On entering the Hotel you get the feel of old charm splendor , and that I found throughout . Our room was large , spotlessly clean with a very comfortable bed , and a lovely shower/bath . The views from our window were brilliant . Our stay got even better on entering the restaurant as the service and food was 1st class. The staff were very friendly and pleasant ....nothing was too much trouble ! This is a must stay hotel without doubt, and I can't wait to return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland