Just back from an overnight stay at Kinloch Hotel. What a fantastic place. The accommodation, surroundings, food, staff and range of whisky on the bar are superb. My husband is wheat intolerant and my friend severely lactose intolerant. The chef did them both proud with no fuss for afternoon tea, dinner and breakfast. There was even a choice of menu for them both, which my lactose intolerant friend could not believe. The chocolate cake made for them for afternoon tea was great - it would have been rude not to have a sample! I had the most wonderful risotto as a starter - not something I would often risk because it can go so badly wrong! The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds very comfortable. Service is all you could wish for but discrete. We will be back again as soon as we can save up - you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch House Blairgowrie, Scotland