“What a find!”

Dalmore Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Braemar, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

3 of us turned up on Saturday night - it was brilliant! The steak was first class and the ice cream yummy (sorbet is home made). The service was fantastic with really friendly staff who make you feel they enjoy looking after you! I gobbled my absolutely wonderful fudge too quickly.... they brought us some more! I wish I lived closer.... Great value, great food, great service.

1 Thank gamekeeper

Blairgowrie, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Hen Party Lunch”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went there with 18 of my friends and family for a hen lunch. The service was superb, especially considering there was 18 of us at one sitting. The food was, as usual, excellent with a great choice, even on the specials board. We really felt looked after and the staff made everything so effortless and easy, it really made a relaxed start to a busy day. Would definitely recommend and go back ourselves.

1 Thank Kerri G
Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Pleasant service”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our visit was on a busy Saturday night but the staff were very attentive, although there was quite a wait between ordering and our meal arriving.
Unfortunately what two of us wanted to order was still on the board but was no longer available.
The Cod and scallop dish was delicious and the house hamburger pretty standard but the meat had good flavour .

Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“dinner for two”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Friday evening very busy with bookings and we were delayed for our table. The service was OK as pressure on staff to complete big order. Food was late and rissotto was tepid but tasted excellent. They would have been better saying they coud not take us as we booked late. Food normally is of a very good standard.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Never judge a book by it's cover! Place looks amazing and we found the service to be ok. Head Italian waiter was excellent. But the main reason for visiting was the food of course and what can I say......it was absolutely disgusting, I've never complained at any restaurant in my life the kids meal was a chicken nugget and chips meal and all you could taste was cold greasey batter when you took a bite of the chicken the wife had chicken also she couldn't eat it as it was of such poor quality and tasteless! My meal was meatballs and it's the worst meatballs i have ever tasted i normally love meatballs anywhere else , they looked undercooked and I'll give you it was pork but they were pink and tasted raw . Next time well go to mc Donalds! . Sorry we won't be back. Get a grip, kick your chef out, he's costing you a poor reputation there's no point in having a great looking restaurant if the the chef is your weakest link!!!FOOD is what the people come for.

1 Thank hoody75