“Best Sunday Roast Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yarbridge Inn

Yarbridge Inn
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Sandown
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We our a cosy little Pub/Restaurant that serves good wholesome traditional pub grub. Local produce is key to our cooking and use it where ever possible. We cater for all kinds of dietary requirements so just ask one of our friendly members of staff who will advise on our options. We do love your furry four legged friends but when booking it is important to mention it to us so we can seat you accordingly.
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Best Sunday Roast Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Saw this pub had 5 stars on Tripadvisor so we thought we'd head there for Sunday lunch on our recent trip to the Isle of Wight. Arrived and it really doesn't look like much from the outside - you'd barely know it was a pub if it didn't have a sign! But we decided to trust previous reviewers and give it a go. Sooooo pleased we did. The barmaid was friendly, service efficient and the sunday roast (there was a choice of three roasts plus a good length menu of other food) was amazing. Everything tasted fresh and home-made and came out piping hot. Can't recommend this pub enough - best Sunday roast I've had out ever.

3 Thank Alison R
beckyfox, Manager at Yarbridge Inn, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you Alison for this lovely review. You are certainly right... it doesn't look much from the outside but its what's on the inside that counts :) I'm so glad you got to try our Sunday Roast, it's a real winner if I don't say so myself. Everything is sourced locally and carefully prepared by Mamma Fox and my brother Richard. It makes us so happy that our customers are happy. If it wasn't for your comments no one would find us due to our tucked off the main road location, so many thanks again.

bri-iow
“The Yarbridge Inn Brading”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Yarbridge Inn is a little gem tucked away just on the outskirts of Brading. We decided to eat here after reading the recent reviews here on tripadvisor. The inside was warm and friendly and the staff very welcoming. The small restaurant was clean and nicely laid out.The menu and "specials" board offered a good range of meals. Four of us ate and we were all very pleased with our food selections which were all freshly cooked.The bill when it arrived was another pleasant surprise.We all agreed it represented good value for money.We will certainly be back for another visit in the near future.

1 Thank bri-iow
beckyfox, Manager at Yarbridge Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, myself and my family are so glad you enjoyed your meals here and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

East Cowes, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere, Service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I decided to try the Yarbridge Inn for lunch one day with a friend, it was a lovely day but chilly. The young guy behind the bar was happy to see us, smiled and relaxed. Was a nice atmosphere, warm and it was full of people. There was a birthday lunch happening in part of the resturant and it was lovely. Felt comfortable, the guy behind the bar served our drinks to our table and gave us time to look over the menu. Very friendly and chatty. The food was exquisite, absoulety beatiful and tasted great.

Would be very happy to go there for any occasion .Best experience I've ever had and would recommed The Yarbridge Inn to all my friends and family. If you want a nice, relaxed, welcome environment where you can even take the whole family, business, nights out or lunch with friends, maybe just time on your own then Yarbridge Inn is the place to go.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mandzx
beckyfox, Manager at Yarbridge Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so glad you decided to choose us and enjoy it. We do hope to see you again. Thanks again.

“Made my birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have come on here to write a review regarding my birthday meal with my husband and friends at the yarbridge last night. I was saddened to see a bad review because I have visited this place several times before and have found the owners / staff to be nothing but wonderful, friendly and welcoming. They have welcomed my dogs and I cannot fault the food. I had beef medallions which was outstanding. To have my birthday on the day it snowed meant this was the highlight of my day and I could not fault it. My husband, as always, had the mega mixed grill as did one of our friends and another had lamb shank. The chef even made me a cake without being asked or prompted. This pub is an absolute favourite of mine and I can only express my surprise at any negative comments. There is a reason why this place is ranked so highly! Thank you xx

3 Thank Jennifairy
beckyfox, Manager at Yarbridge Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Hi Jen! What a lovely review and I'm so glad you were satisfied with the service you received. Unfortunately with the good will always come the odd bad one but its due to kind reviews like yours that help to out weigh these not so good ones. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday cake! :)
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly run pub, amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

When I visited the Yarbridge with a few friends we were greeted by the lovely bar staff who made us feel very at home and showed us to our table, which had a nice lay out. We ordered are food, which was good value for money, the service was quick and the food was lovely. Will definately be returning soon.

1 Thank JemEllen7
beckyfox, Manager at Yarbridge Inn, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you so much for this kind review :)