“Lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Its All Greek 2 Me - CLOSED

Its All Greek 2 Me
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Situated near to Whitley Bay Sea Front,siagonally opposite Whitley Bay Playhouse. Ideal for pre-theatre dining or post-theatre drinking. Serving traditional Greek dishes, combining local fresh produce with authentic Greek ingredients.Whitley Bay's only Greek Restaurant is now open from 5pm to 11 pm from tuesday to Saturday,sunday 12pm to 11pm. Sunday Dinners are added to the menu from 12pm to 5pm and an All you can eat Greek Buffet from 5pm till 9pm. Table reservations are recommended but not essential.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had a wowcher voucher for 9.99 value 24 I hav been here befoe and loved food so jumped at chance 2 go again ! Me an my friend went on a monday lunch time we were early but was no problem we chose a window seat beside a radiator lovely, food was delicious and loads of it after dips i was full then the mains came not long after again big portions for 2 people we left quite a bit waiter explained what things were wasn't busy but we didn't mind they hav started doing 2 courses for 5.90 we will definatley try that

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“50th Birthday”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Me and my sister organised my mother's 50th Birthday booked a table for 15 people when we got there we were warmly greeted by all the staff they made us very welcome. We then ordered our food which we did not wait long for and as my mother is gluten free they accommodated for that and she was very impressed with the food she got and my mother is a very fussy eater. Overall the food was great and the night could not have went better. The location and views for me is fantastic. I will be organizing another family night there again very soon. Thank u very much to the staff.

Durham, United Kingdom
“First night”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Visited ths restaurant for the launch of the "all you can eat buffet" . The food was very nice, unlike the weather, the only downside of the meal was some of the food was just served on platters and not kept hot e.g. potato skins, calamari, maybe that is how it is served in Greece but we weren't too keen. Would definately visit again but maybe not for the buffet. The owner was very nice, friendly & helpful explaining some of the dishes & chatting after we had finished eating.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Difficult to believe”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Probably the worst meal I have ever eaten, the staff seemed friendly but unfortunately the food was just not up to scratch.

1 Thank fitnessfoodie
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We went to to all Greek to me it was very cold and snowing we were greeted with a very warm cosy inviting place , the staff were great friendly , the food was fantastic we had a wowcher voucher and we realised it wasn't to be used on a Friday or Saturday but the man on front said its fine I will definitely go back again and will recommend me and my husband had a great time lovely food and at a great price thank you x