“Well you don't get many like this”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whitley Bay
Ainsley Guest House
Ranked #8 of 23 Whitley Bay B&B and Inns
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Well you don't get many like this”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I must say when you all ALL EXCELLENT you do wonder are they all friends and relations....

Well we like another booked a stag night package and was actually booked in to a neighbouring hotel. (that did not have good reviews I may add) Then a few days before the booking I got a call to day we where double booked.

Well at 1st we thought oh yes what this all about but after checking the Ainsley out we where pleasantly surprised.

Well I agree with all the positives on here its a great place, clean, modern, well kept, and most of all friendly. I would extend to say it pretty much faultless.

Book here I would return without hesitation it helped make our weekend many thanks.

Room Tip: Top floor can be a bit bright on light mornings 2nd floor is better if you want total blackout. Besi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I Stayed here a week while working, this is the best B and B I have stayed in whilst travelling the country with work, real handy having a modern clean kitchen area to use at meal times. Good location near to town centre and sea front
Thanks carole

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Would easily recommend a stay here, everything about it was immaculate, the rooms are contemporary and clean with everything you need! Was very happy with my stay! Carole was very helpful with everything we needed. Very happy and I know where ill be staying if I'm back In The area!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Saltburn-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This has to be one of the best places I've ever stayed!! Refreshing to find a place that is so clean and well looked after. Rooms were immaculate and fresh. Carole is the perfect host, very friendly and welcoming. Great knowledge of the local area. Breakfast to order to suit your requirements. Scrummy and red hot full English, plenty of juice, tea and coffee. Little kitchen area where you have full use of facilities for your late night takeaway or make your own toast and cuppa!! This is a true gem. Just wish other B&B's had the same standards. Prices are more than reasonable. Would highly recommend this little gem with lots of home comforts thrown in!! *****

Room Tip: Guest House is just off the main strip. No noise problems whatsoever, not to far to walk 'home...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
bradford
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I work in Newcastle and spend 3 nights a week here every week. I cannot fault the cleanliness, convenience and welcome I recieve. The eating/kitchen area with fresh bread to make toast, tea, coffee, orange squash and limitless supply of biscuits is a winner for me. The rooms are modern, scrupulously clean, quiet, and Carole is the perfect host. I would recommend this place to the contractor lads, you will not be disapointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a great time, the owners Carol & Mark could not be more helpful. The breakfast was fantastic and Carol was really helpful with the local amenities including the local cinema, hadrians wall and the aquarium in local tynemouth.

Would definitely recommend to stay here if venturing newcastle/whitley bay and very reasonable price wise.

Hope to come back soon

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
glasgow
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were booked in to the Alcatraz next door for the weekend of the Great North Run 14th-17th September. But the owner, Jackie, took a booking for 11 guys and thoughtfully (thankfully) asked carole if she could take us. We weren't disappointed: a lovely room, excellent facilities and great breakfasts. Carole was able to accomodate our request for an early breakfast on the morning of the run with no bother. There's also, as well as the breakfast room, a little kitchen on the 1st floor with plentiful supplies of tea, bread, coffee, biscuits and cereals which Carole invites you to use at your leisure. All in all a home form home which we have no hesitation in recommending. It's also very central for pubs, restaurants, buses, trains and the beach. We look forward to going back, hopefully in the near future. Thanks, Carole! Robert and Mary xx

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple