Sambuca
Ranked #33 of 156 Restaurants in Whitley Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A family friendly Italian restaurant in the heart of Whitley Bay. We pride ourselves on amazing food, at affordable prices.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Really friendly staff, fantastic food and really great atmosphere. Very family friendly. When I next go to Whitley Bay this will the first restaurant I will go to for a meal. Really lovely and fantastic value for money.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Tried the calamari, was very happy due to the fact that sometimes it can be tough /rubbery, this was cooked just right. The steak I had was tender & cooked to my liking. Dessert was good, excellent profiter balls. Overall certainly worth trying.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Visited today party of 8. Three children under 7 with us. Walked in firstly the noise from the music hit me it was too loud. My granddaughter who wears hearing aids was upset because she could not hear her mum for the noise. Staff could not hear us properly as music was too loud and we could not really have a family chat over the table. Food was very nice but not impressed by the staff think they forgot how to wait on tables and which side to approach you from. I know it was very busy but the staff were just not very friendly.

5  Thank Jan0405
Reviewed April 7, 2014

spent the weekend at Whitley bay and called into sambucas friday evening , the place was buzzing a great atmosphere and the food was beautiful . All the staff were lovely from the girl who was greeting downstairs to all the waiting and serving staff upstairs . Great quality food which our party of 4 all enjoyed at Really Good prices , a massive selection of dishes all well presented. It was that good we took my brother and his wife there for lunch on Sunday which again was Fabulous . A real Jem thank you . We will be back next time we are down the coast for sure , and wish you were just around the corner from us

Reviewed March 29, 2014

been a few times before not had any cause to complain apart from today .soup had beans in it that were mouldy .the main dish came mine was cold and the wifes was just a bowl of mush .not happy at all and not going back

7  Thank mgrover90