“Outstanding food and service”
Review of Millennium Saagar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Millennium Saagar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A lovely restaurant; almost one of the area's best kept secrets!
I found the food was delicious, the portions were just right, and the service I received was very typical of the Isle of Man - wonderful!!!

2  Thank Tony_D79

Reviewed March 29, 2013

A small restaurant, but the food and the service is good. If you do not wish to eat in the restaurant they have a very good take-away.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I last visited here about three years ago and it seemed a lot nicer back then. This restaurant used to be regarded as a high end classier Indian restaurant, however it now seems to be quite ordinary and no better than other Indian restaurants on the Island. On a recent visit to the nearby Taste of India the food was much nicer than here. Subtle things like the quality of the menu book, rather than the food choices, have declined, with torn and slightly crumpled pages and creased tablecloths, it feels like the standard isn't as high as it once was.
The service was good and the food was nice too, but all in all I think there are now better Indian Restaurant choices in Douglas. Two of which are close by - Taj Mahal and the Taste of India.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Meals were very poor value - and not at all interesting.

Try around the corner on the Prom -for a really decent curry!

1  Thank IOMBoris
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a curry delivered from this restaurant, in order to enjoy a relaxed evening with my husband. I ordered the Chicken Karahi. The meal was very bland almost tasteless and quite salty. I have eaten in many curry houses before and never had such a bad meal! I was so dissapointed that I took the trouble to drive the meal back to the restuarant - so that the manager could taste it for himself. He also commented that is was salty - but that was all he could comment. He did offer to replace the meal, however I lost my appetite once I walked into the restaurant. The restaurant is quite grubby and smells of damp. I asked for my money to be refunded - however he would not do that. Very dissapointing meal and service!

1  Thank kerry w