“Fish?”
Review of Little Fish Cafe

Little Fish Cafe
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood, cocktails, coffee & brunch served in a relaxed, informal setting with beautiful views of the quay in Douglas, Isle of Man.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

oh yeah, very nice fish. I don't even like fish and it was so nice. I think I have found a new like.

1  Thank yesopk

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Today I went on North Quay for the first time since I came back from holiday two weeks ago and a new restaurant had sprung up! What a delight, I went in for lunch and had a lovely fishy meal: curried crab on sourdough toast followed by oyster New Orleans, perfectly cooked and presented, served by friendly knowledgeable staff.

I was so delighted with my meal I have booked a table for two on Thursday for the 'Oyster Happy Hour'. I feel certain this is going to be a favorite with lovers of good Food.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

With only around 20 covers, and a sensibly restrained menu, a meal at the Little Fish Cafe is an excellent experience. Fresh produce at all times, and changing daily specials which often feature excellent oysters and locally caught fish, like sea bream.

Booking in advance strongly advised.

The only drawback - and it has absolutely nothing to do with the cafe - is that there's a church directly adjacent, and you may find yourself watching someone's funeral, as we did, at 6.30pm in the evening. On the other hand, it could be a wedding.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had a lovely evening meal at Little Fish with my family. We all shared queenies to start which were beautifully cooked and presented. For main I had the fish curry which I really enjoyed and the rest of my party all really enjoyed the different dishes they had too. I would also highly recommend the quayside cocktail! The staff were all really friendly and approachable. I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Came for lunch. The food could be seen as pricy but the quality is excellent. The lobster roll has plenty of lobster, razor clams well cooked with delicate flavours (though could do with salad).Would have been 4 rating but the staff gained an extra point.Chilled out no hassle lunch in a warm, friendly and laid back cafe.