“Lovely Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were able to get in without a reservation on a Saturday evening. They had a large party coming at 9 & fitted us in before then. Good service without being hurried & delicious food.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Wasn't sure about Thai food but went on a friends recommendation - so glad I did. The waiter helped us pick our main courses and talked us through the different flavours. The food came and it was lovely - well presented and very tasty. Have since recommended to friends

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this place three times in as many weeks ! I have been to a lot of places in Thailand and ate - one of my most memorable meals is in Thailand - when I have eaten in all of the places other than Thailand I have always been disappointed - this place has made me so happy, and is on my doorstep which makes me even happier - the food is as authentic as you get and impossible to tell the difference the weather was scorching and I could have been in Phuket if I tried a little imagination - the windows oversee the Beach and the service is second to none from the manager to he chefs to the owners a job well done !! 10-10 I will be back again and again and again and again ...............

1  Thank terry2004
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Wandered in without a booking on a Saturday night, was found a table straight away. Waiter was amazing - knowledgeable, engaged and helpful, really understood the menu. Food arrived fast, looked and tasted amazing. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

A group of us went here for our friends hen do meal and it was fabulous,the food is delicious the prices are great and the restaurant is gorgeous,the staff are all lovely too....can't wait to go back