“An excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very tasty food, reasonable prices, atmospheric when busy and friendly staff. I've eaten here twice now when on the IoM and it'll probably become my default restaurant suggestion from now on. Would heartily recommend.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I popped in to the New Manilla on the off chance they had a table, having eaten there on a few occasions I expected it to be busy. Fortunately Monday nights in November are quiet, though it did get busy after 8.30 pm.

There are a wide range of dishes and they range from the very mild to the very spicy. I was not disappointed, the ingredients and flavourings always make the dishes taste so fresh and enlivening. The portions don't appear very big but they are very satisfying.

Next time I am on the Island I will be back.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We booked this meal as a gift , for our friend`s Anniversary. the menu is not too big but varied enoughtoo satisfy most people We all had starter`s and main meal`s which were lovely we all enjoyed different meal`s. 2 of us had dessert`s including the biggest and best Banana boat I have ever had,We had 4 drink`s each 2 of us had beer Singha and Tsing Tao, 2 had Vodka and Coke . the total bill was only £135 fantastic value for money, they also do take away`s .Will definitely return

1  Thank pauljanIsleOfMan
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Food was okay but small dishes especially for the price. We were in and out within an hour as they asked us to leave because they needed the table. No warning of this when we booked! they Did not ask if we wanted any more drinks they just handed us the bill so our night was cut very short!!

2  Thank Jack G
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We normally eat out on a Sunday. The New Manila has only recently started opening on a Sunday so we took the time to check it out.

The dining area was clean and the decor was modern.

After the cast of Shameless left (due to there being no chicken and chips on the menu!! I kid you not) we were brought the menu. We selected starters and the waiter helpfully offered to plate them on one long plate so we could share. Great idea!!

Starters were excellent when they arrived.

Main courses were good too and two emplty plates swiftly ensued.

Recommended and will definitely return. Prices were around average for the Isle of Man where eating out is more expensive that a north west UK city.

2  Thank piebaps