“Fantastic food and excellent service”
Review of Tandoor

Tandoor
Ranked #50 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is one of the best Indian food I had over the last few years.Staffs were very friendly and the food was delicious and well presented. Even though the restaurant was very busy there was no delay in service.The lamb biriyani and fish curry was very enjoyable.I strongly recommend to all Indian Food lovers

1  Thank MANOJ S

Reviewed August 14, 2014

this is one of the best Indian restaurants I ever been, the tandoor is dying for and the house specialties are awesome...you should definitely try this restaurant and worth every penny you spend and also the friendly staff........

1  Thank mendis a
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This was our first time to Tandoor and as a curry lover, I was interested to see how it stacked up against other Asian Restaurants/Curry Houses I have visited. I was not disappointed. The meal was excellent. Very tasty, well presented, good service. Very enjoyable food.

I would definitely return.

1  Thank MD-FatDonkey
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I dont normally do reviews, but damn, I actually had to make an exception in this case.the fine quality of the meat they used in every dish is remarkable.i had the lamb biriyani which is full of flavors with generous portion of tender lamb inside.I have been amazed with the service at Tandoor has to offer. I strongly recommend this Restaurant because of its finest food quality and excellent service. You cant fault this restaurant, well worth a try.

1  Thank jon s
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was an amazing evenging in the restaurant 'Tandoor'.There are lots of tasty food varieties, quick serving and customer friendly are the main attraction of that restaurant.

1  Thank Anntreena