“Nice if you like frozen”
Review of Coasters - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had calamari tasteless and salid was old! £5.50 very pricey for quality and quantity! I also had burrito but really what I had was a soggie mess with no meat! Not very impressive effort! All arrived quickly too quick to be fresh! O well won't be back there

1  Thank Jnjonny

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've been about 10 times now and had a double whammy cajun chicken burger every time, it's just awesome. My friends had the pizza and salad and been disappointed with those but the mexican and burgers have been good. It's a great place for a casual beer and some good food, it's not a fancy restaurant but they do what they do well and I imagine would be good for taking kids to too. Also sat outside on a few sunny days and has great view of the harbour and cliffs

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food was cooked just right, nothing was underdone or overdone just cooked to perfection. Was within easy walking distance of Buses and was on the harbour front (North Quay) very reasonably priced, made more than one visit. Staff very friendly and courteous.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

4 of us ate here during MGP week. The food was wonderful and the staff really attentive. The only minor criticism is the do not serve the local bitter Okells (my husband made me say that :-) ). The restaurant is beautiful, we will definitely be back for TT. Six stars!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Bank holiday Monday, hot day, boats in the harbour, a great place to sit out side and enjoy the food. What can I say about the food, wide choice of menu. Not cheap but not too expensive. I had the 16 oz T-bone medium rare, wife and daughter had pizza and curly fries. My steak a little over cooked but cooked on the grill tasted ok no seasoning half a tomato and fries, oh yes about 6 or 7 deep fried mushrooms and onion rings very oily. The pizza mmm could have been a Tescos one,ham and pineapple my girls said it was ok. Presentation needs working on but ok.That's all I can say about the whole experience it was Just OK if I was in a bad mood or it had been a lousy day then I think I may have been A little more critical. Big issues were right alongside is the Bridge pub and the people sitting outside their food looked better than ours. There was also seagull attacks which is a problem everywhere when you eat outside. We will go back but only if we must oh yes the service was ok get my drift it was all ok, ok.

1  Thank Finlow