“Fantastic time!”
Review of IOM Trike Tours

IOM Trike Tours
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the Isle of Man Tourism 'Best Attraction' award for 2011 and 2012.
Folkestone
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fantastic time!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The trike tour was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I booked it for two gentlemen who are young at heart and never thought they would feel the wind in the face experience again, let alone go down Bray Hill! They loved every minute of it. Booking was easy and friendly - thanks Wendy, and Andy was really friendly and gave the fellas confidence on the bike. Perfect. Thanks for phoning back to let us know about Roger's sunglasses, so many companies would not bother which is what sets you apart from the rest.

Visited August 2013
IOM_Trike_Tours, Owner at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
I also had a great time with the two gentlemen and it was good to see you all again at the Jurby Festival, it was a fantastic day out. Andy

N wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Brilliant start to holiday”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Booked as surprise for my husbands b day. Had a great time, worth the money. We are not TT literate before but learnt such a lot on this trip. Booked abut a week beforehand via e mail and were collected from hotel. We were lucky to have brilliant weather But still needed the coats and gloves thoughfully provided. We went round the course just before the practices commenced which made it extra special. Do not hesitate to book, you won't regret it.

Lancaster
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

As an armchair spectator of the TT the tour of the circuit was absolutely brilliant. Took my son who has always wanted to go on a trike. Dave, our guide was very friendly & knowledgable, giving us a smooth & exhilarating ride. Highly recommended - best thing my son did all holiday!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exhilarating”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Trike tours offered to move our booking forward to avoid bad weather and collected us (me and my husband) from our campsite. Nothing was left to chance as Dave our driver came prepared with comfy all weather jackets, crash hats including full coms, and even some gloves. What followed was an exhilarating experience as we took a tour of the TT course with our driver Dave. He brought the experience to life with his excellent driving skills and his informative commentary. All too soon we came to the end of the drive (hour and a half later although Dave told us it takes the TT riders 17 minutes to cover the 37.5 miles). I'd recommend this experience to all no matter what age - just put your trust in the driver and he'll deliver a great experience - worth every penny.

Visited August 2013
IOM_Trike_Tours, Owner at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thanks for your comments, glad we got you round before the rain came. I'll pass your comments onto Dave.
Cheers
Andy
Grimsby, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“highlight of our holiday.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A big thank you to Andy and Dave,
myself husband and friends had a unforgettable ride on the TT course .we were booked in for 10am but as it was raining heavy Andy re-arranged for the afternoon, and what a unforgettable
experience we had, I have never been on any kind of motor bike or trike in my life, and we all felt
so safe in there hands, age doesn't matter we are in our late 60,s and can tell you, no matter how old you are, go for it, it was worth every penny, the helmets had three way intercom, and they explained every part of course to us, not to be missed. thanks again Andy and dave.

Visited July 2013
Thanks for your feedback. It was a pleasure to meet you all and we look forward to welcoming you back to our Island again soon.
Andy