“meets every expectation”
Review of IOM Trike Tours

IOM Trike Tours
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the Isle of Man Tourism 'Best Attraction' award for 2011 and 2012.
Buxton, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“meets every expectation”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I booked this trip as a surprise for my husband whilst visiting the Isle of Man. I had some reservations about booking on line but from the very first text to Andy (owner I think) I felt reassured that this was a very customer focused service..
I changed the time/venue twice but it was no bother at all and bang on time the trike turned up right outside our hotel..and what a machine, a gleaming trike obviously the pride and joy of the company and much loved by our driver 'H'. As promised there were jackets,helmets, gloves and scarves(all top quality)for us to wear.Further more the helmets had integral earphones and mikes so we were all in constant communication with each other.
'H' gave us a short pre~trip talk to explain how it would go and we immediately felt in safe hands. I had booked the Douglas to Castletown trip (there are various routes and different prices)and as we set off along the promenade all heads turned to watch us go by. 'H' gave us a running commentary on all points of interest and did a couple of detours to show us some particularly scenic or interesting locations.
It was both relaxing and thrilling to be riding on the trike and was the highlight of our trip to the Isle Of Man.If anyone is thinking of booking I would say 'DO IT'..It met my every expectation!

Visited March 2012