“Loved this place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Loved this place”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My colleague and I popped in for lunch before going to the airport. We were pleasantly surprised. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We ordered from the bar menu as were a little early for their lunch menu to be available. We both had the three mini burgers, which were incredible.

This restaurant/bar could easily have been in a cosmopolitan city. I felt like I had been transported off the island and back to London. It was bright and modern with comfortable booths to sit in.

The prices are not sky high, but then I guess it depends on whether you're used to spending £5 at McDonalds or would rather spend a little more for quality produce and taste. Personally, I like quality.

If visiting the IoM again for work, I will most definitely try to find this place again!

• Visited November 2013

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Sky high prices”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Only popped in for a spot of lunch. Didn't realise I would need a bank loan to see me through. Service was average, not a very good atmosphere the day I went in. Plenty more places with more reasonable prices nearby.

• Visited December 2013
Isle of Man
“Great bar, great staff, good food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my favourite bar on the island. It has a good wine list and great beers on tap. The decor is modern and the seating is comfortable. The food is good, although I'm glad the light bites menu has been updated it was getting a bit old. I've always found the staff really friendly too, including the guy the in the pink shirt (see review below) :0).

Isle of Man
“Terrible member of staff”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Just been there for a drink - lovely place but was served by the rudest most ignorant man in the world. What makes it worse is that he had a pink shirt and the rest if the staff had black so I think he may of been the manager!!! Only stayed for one (because of him) and won't be back...

“Very rude service !!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Just been there for a quite drink. Lovely place with the rudest/ignorant man in the world behind the bar!! What makes it worse was he was wearing a pinkish shirt which was different to the other staff - so I'm thinking he may be the manager/supervisor!! Only stayed for one...