“a fine restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The service could not have been bettered, and the food was very good. My only criticism was that they had no veal dishes on the menu, which seemed unusual for an Italian restaurant! apparently there is no demand for it.nonetheless we thoroughly enjoyed the meal!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

After I read the Trip Advisor about the bad comment of these customers, and being that that night I was next to the table, occupied by two ladies, I'm sorry but I go in the Italian Job Restaurant for a few years, I can't keep my mouth shut.

It's true that the quality of food is less in the last months, but sure the service of the staff is one of the best in the Isle of Man. In particular the service of that waiter, that I know have known for years.

All because if it is correct to be bad comment, is correct to say the truth.

I repeat, I was there, and I was listening.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This restaurant use to be great, sadly, yesterday, I took my visiting sister in law there for tea. We were both totally stunned at the service. The waiter was agrieved we only wanted 2 glasses of wine & not a carafe. I had to explain I was driving. I wanted one meal to be a small Chicken Ceasar Salad & was told I was NOT allowed, I had to have more. The waiter picked a side order off the menu to make it up, repeating it's the licence & law! He was told it was unwanted - I was ignored but billed for it. He refused point blank when I requested a spoonful of parmesan cheese stating I already have parmesan shavings on my plate. It was unbelievable. Very embarrassing after singing their praises & promoting this restaurant. I informed the waiter we were unhappy, & was told the same would happen at Jaks! I was booked to go back there on Tuesday evening for my grand daughters birthday, the party of 11 - 9 adults & 2 children we have now cancelled. Very sad how poor condescending staff can let a once thriving business down.

9  Thank Trish C
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Does what it says on the tin, in the cafe or the arcade very pleasant. great place, far and away better than the ghast;ly place the preceded it with the awful cut out bathing belle as its advertsing feature.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Great service that money cant buy! Food was hot and tasty, beer and wine was perfectly chilled! Nice to eat somewhere where the staff are friendly and attentive.