“Great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went with family for a birthday celebration meal , we all had a great time and the food was wonderful. The cost of the meal was very reasonable , especially since I was paying the bill

There are newer reviews for The Italian Job

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This place was recommended by a friend and we were extremely pleased with the recommendation. They had wonderful food and the service was even better. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We went to The Italian Job on our last night. The staff were great and my wife enjoyed her fish dish. My main dish of Pork with Chorizo was unfortunately very salty and the pork a little tough.
Very good service.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A nice menu. I had risotto with mushrooms and chicken. (Although there was only one risotto dish on the menu, the waitress kindly pointed out that they could prepare any of the other pasta dishes using risotto if I wanted.

The preparation of the food was great. Although there is a good-sized wine list, very few of the wines were available by the glass.

A nice choice for something different on the Isle of Man.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here for the past three yrs pretty regularly but am sad to say it is going down hill each time. Prices going up and portions getting smaller. I had the italian job salad as my main course & for eleven pound, expected more than five prawns (also would have liked fresh, rather than tinned, pineapple). We were also served by no less than five people which isn't very personal. Furthermore, my partner's calzone contained very little seafood (main ingredient). Not the fault of the restaurant but the toilets in the arcade are vile (won't go into detail).

It is a real shame how this place is going down hill as you used to get great service, food & portions for realistic prices, however last night we paid the same as what we had done in puskas a month before - I have to say puskas was infinitely better & would totally recommend.