“Great Place”

All Seasons
All Seasons
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Douglas
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Have not visited All Seasons for over four years since I was last in the Isle of Man from Durban on Business. On meeting the new landlord Geoff I was pleased to see that it was even better than last time. Clean, tidy and good value for money: Geoffs local knowledge and day to day service was great. Will definitely be coming back again.

Neal Mandelson

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We stayed at All Seasons for 3 nights recently . It is a very good location , close to the promenade . The room was very clean ,cosy , victorian style decoration . We were welcomed by Geoff who was very friendly . Geoff is very knowledgable about the local places and activities and has a very good sense of humour . The continental breakfast was adequate . I cannot fault it in any way . Very good value for money . I would love to stay here again .

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2011

From a couple of the reviews here I wasn't sure what to expect but we were really delighted by what we found. The room was spotless and comfortable. The breakfast was more than adequate and all service came with a smile. The bar had a very convivial atmosphere for a drink at the end of the day.The location is fantastic both for walking and for public transport. A short walk gets you to restaurants and a laundrette. A bit further and you're on the sea front. I can really recommend doing a round trip on the MER. All Seasons' owner Geoff suggested it to us and it was a good way of getting our bearings in this fascinating place.
I am a very light sleeper and the rating for sleep quality is more a reflection on me than on the All Seasons. My husband slept like a log!
I wouldn't hesitate to return to the All Seasons if we were lucky enough to return to the Isle of Man.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elby1948
Reviewed November 21, 2011

very good location, just few minutes walk to promenade. the room was clean and confortable. The owner is very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michal K
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I have just come back from a short holiday in the Isle of Man and I stayed at the All Seasons Hotel.
This was my second time there.
The hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient for the town centre, sea etc.
The owner, Geoffrey Fielden is a very nice person and, when I had a problem with my motorcycle, he helped me sort it out beyond all my expectations.
I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We were on holiday. Our host was easy to get on with and proved to have a nice sense of humour. He was always willing to help and to provide useful info.
A good continental breakfast was served as well as a tasteful English one , on request. The room was clean and comfortable. The location, close to the promenade and busstops is very convenient. All in all a nice, friendly guesthouse. I recomend this place !
Alice

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alice v
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Dirty, cramped, dated, uncomfortable. We did not stay. The owner asked us to settle as we arrived before we saw the room ( I wonder why?). When we 'explored ' the room- hairs on the bed pillow, stains on the cushions, shoe shine next to the toilet? socks in the drawer, animal hairs on the carpet... we were not going to stay. The only saving grace was the owners response , he apologised immediately and refunded our money. We stayed at the Sefton Hotel instead- bliss.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple