“Good Value French Restaurant.”
Review of L'Experience

L'Experience
Ranked #10 of 155 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Here at L'Expérience, we pride ourselves on our warm and friendly atmospshere, accompanied by great locally sourced ingredients and an extensive wine list. A number of our dishes can be adapted in order to meet the needs of those with specific dietary requirements, meaning all our visitors can enjoy their time with us.
England
“Good Value French Restaurant.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We came here this week during the TT races, after a recommendation from a charming receptionist in our hotel.
We were not disappointed!
A shared starter of prawn cocktail with grrreat smoked salmon was followed by lemon sole and then ice cream (shared).
A litre of reasonable house carafe rose helped everything along!
Good, friendly service, a humming, packed room, good quality cooking and ingredients, lots of nostalgic French posters, walking distance along the sea front.
£78 for two.
Recommended.

Acapulco, Mexico
“The Rolls Royce of Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Each time I eat in this restaurant the food gets better and better,great wines,fantastic puddings,the services is the best in the Isle of Man.

• Visited May 2014
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“High standards are certainly maintained”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Once again on visiting the Island for the TT racing we were able to enjoy the excellent food served at this restaurant. The service by the staff could not be faulted despite the restaurant being very popular and busy. Already looking forward to next year when we will return

“C'est magnifique!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I ate here twice last week when I was there for the TT, I found the staff to be very friendly and attentive.

The food was amazing. I had the onion soup on the first visit and it definitely lived up to its reputation. I tried the mussels on the second visit and fell in love with the bacon bits and blue cheese sauce.

Steak was very tender and cooked perfectly, sides were really good too especially the spinach.

The restaurant was aptly decorated giving an authentic French feel and the candle light gave a nice romantic ambiance.

I will definitely eat here again on my next visit.

Dorset
“A bit over-rated”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Service was very good and staff friendly. Wine selection was OK. My wife had the onion soup which was delicious whilst I had the home smoked trout special which was bland. We both had steaks which were OK but nothing out of the ordinary. Desserts were nice, I had the chocolate mousse and my wife had the strawberry shortbread. I'm afraid to say we have had better in Paris and most areas of France for less.