“They gave us the evening of dreams at the last minute for our anniversary”
Review of L'Experience

L'Experience
Ranked #10 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Here at L'Expérience, we pride ourselves on our warm and friendly atmospshere, accompanied by great locally sourced ingredients and an extensive wine list. A number of our dishes can be adapted in order to meet the needs of those with specific dietary requirements, meaning all our visitors can enjoy their time with us.
Reviewed March 24, 2012

The mussels and frites are to die for. Our whole evening was superb with attentive but not intrusive service and great ambience. If you are pining for a taste of France without the travel and cost then wing your way down here!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Fab restaurant you have to try french onion soup, all the fish dishes, minute steak, chocolate mousse, everything really. On Mothersaday they excelled themselves not only providing the most fab adult food but also catered for small children, providing kids with garlic bread and freshly fried home made chicken nuggets/breasts or anything that they wanted.

Prawn Cocktail fab, the Marie Rose sauce was even better than mine!!
Duck and orange pate, well what can I say, I bought some today on the basis that my daughter loved it, sorry to say that the supermarket can't do it as well!! The roast beef, roast spuds and the mustard sauce and the extra gravy were fantastic.

Many thanks for a fab mothersday, I have already booked for next year.

If you haven't already visited L'Experience,then should go there asap.
Belinda & Michael Thankyou for Mothersday and for all the times we eat at L'Experience
Julie & Tim Schofield

Reviewed March 9, 2012

This time It was not as busy as the 1st time I was in, but the food we had was very good.goats cheese starter was good ( not to keen on cold goat cheese but it was very nice)I alway have the onion soup(amazing)but not this time.for main I had Manx lobster/ scallop thermidor, really good.
Great sirvce and lovely food will be back soon

1  Thank mick l
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This restaurant is just wonderful and completely reminds me of the restaurant that are in Paris. I love the French onion soup.

1  Thank kiki-102-16
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I was luckily recommended to this restaurant by a local resident as I might have passed it by without trying it out. It is just up a road at the far end of the promenade and initially does not look gourmet. Once inside however there is a truly French atmosphere and a very good choice of food which was excellently prepared and served and was very good value. It does not open on a Tuesday.