“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We booked for an early meal during Practice Week at the Isle of Man TT.

Arrived on time and were seated immediately.

Frendly waiters immediately attended to our drink requirements and took our food order.

Food was excellent and portions were about right.

Would definately go again and we have used their excellent take away service.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

One of the worst Indian food and experience I have ever have... I been to many Indian restaurant and this is one of the worst... plz get some experienced cook...

1  Thank Boban C
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Me and a friend had a great meal here over TT practice week.
The food was very good and the service was excellent.

The menu had a large choice of varied dishes and should suit all taste.

However, compared with my local Indian Restaurants, the food could be considered expensive. However, I'll be back next year.

1  Thank PeteFord
Reviewed May 13, 2014

After reading positive tripadvisor reviews, I decided to visit this restaurant. From the outside I was tempted to walk on by because of the shabby and cluttered approach. However once inside, it was a different matter. The restaurant was well appointed and appeared spotless. As regards the food, I was not disappointed and was glad that I has not been swayed by my first impressions of the exterior . I also considered it to be good value for money. Why not a 5 rating, well I don't like to be served by a waiter who when the order is clearly given, tries to push other items onto you.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had to wait a while for a table as the restaurant was very busy, but we took this as a sign that it was a good place to eat. The food was very good, very tasty and there was plenty of it. The prices were good too. Would definitely go back when we go to the IOM again.