“Christmas Day Lunch.”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Kirk Michael
“Christmas Day Lunch.”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Arrived at 12.50 for 1 pm.A warm welcome from the Staff and the owners as usual.Shown to our table that had a great view,crackers and polished cutlery.I was not sure of some of the dishes that were available but everything was explained.The meal arrived shortly after and was excellent.This was (in my opinion) the best Indian Meal that I have had on the IOM and in the UK.
Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful Christmas Lunch.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank manx007

“Simply the best on the Isle of Man”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Being a local resident and a curry lover ever since birth!! I can surely say that after visiting almost all the curry houses on the island, Tatse of India is by far THE BEST. Excellent food, great service and value for money, I like to compare food n service n prices wherever I go & this place came out top marks all the time.
Being a local I can confidently say You can't get a better meal than a Taste of India. *****

1 Thank rra11
St Asaph, North Wales, UK
“Very average”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Whenever I travel on business, I always try to track down the best Indian in town using online reviews. As this place came highly recommended, I thought I'd give it a go. I went for the chicken achari on the waiter's recommendation- I asked him to pep it up a bit (I like a bit of heat). It was like eating chicken in a slightly spicy tomato sauce. Very average. Wont be going back.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank parkpre
Dagenham, United Kingdom
“Definitely going back”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I went with my partner and his father who was over from the uk on a friday night. The restaurant was busy and there was a really pleasant buzz about the place. Very friendly staff and the food was gorgeous. The waiting area is a little small but we were hardly there long enough for it to become an issue. The staff were polite and the manager recognised my partner from previous occassions. All in all it was a really nice evening.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank GL84xx
Lake District
“Very tasty food.”
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Interesting fusion of fish and curry, really tasty food, drink selection limited, bottled beers were expensive.

• Visited April 2011