“Very average”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 28, 2011

Whenever I travel on business, I always try to track down the best Indian in town using online reviews. As this place came highly recommended, I thought I'd give it a go. I went for the chicken achari on the waiter's recommendation- I asked him to pep it up a bit (I like a bit of heat). It was like eating chicken in a slightly spicy tomato sauce. Very average. Wont be going back.

1  Thank parkpre

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I went with my partner and his father who was over from the uk on a friday night. The restaurant was busy and there was a really pleasant buzz about the place. Very friendly staff and the food was gorgeous. The waiting area is a little small but we were hardly there long enough for it to become an issue. The staff were polite and the manager recognised my partner from previous occassions. All in all it was a really nice evening.

1  Thank GL84xx
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Interesting fusion of fish and curry, really tasty food, drink selection limited, bottled beers were expensive.

2  Thank AdeleJ
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Just visited the Taste of India on Friday and food was excellent as usual!, the staff are very friendly and if you're a regular, they always remember who you are and exactly what you like to eat. The food is great quality and when asking for recomendations, you always get a great suggestion. The atmosphere is very nice and the service is quick leaving the food pipping hot just as it should be! I would most certainly recommend anyone who wants a great Curry to go here!

3  Thank sophiet9093
Reviewed August 12, 2010

The decor is modern and perfectly fine. Service is efficient. The food was quite mediocre though - the dishes were not very substantial and a chicken dish I ordered had bits of bone in it which was really unpleasant! Prices were a little high. The waiters were chewing gum which I find to be unprofessional.

2  Thank chichibaobao