“Great seafood.”

Ranked #4 of 161 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Family owned Seafood restaurant for over 10 years in the heart of Douglas just off North Quay. Tanroagan's dining room boasts an open plan kitchen giving diners a great view of the chefs at work. Our a la carte menu and black board specials offer guests a delicious choice of seafood as well as meaty options with a strong emphasis on local Manx produce. You can book online via our website or facebook page. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The food here is really high quality. I had new season scallops and langoustines to start. My partner had the toastie which was excellent. For main course a turbot and a plaice. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

These guys deserve an Excellent. This is my favourite restaurant in the Isle of Man so far and it's all down to the consistency of my experience there. I've been three times and each time, the staff have been amazing, the food has been tasty, fresh and interesting and I've just really had an overall great experience. Whatever you do guys, don't stop!

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Got the restaurant recommended by a local and had a great meal with really good and fresh seafood, thanks for the tip :-)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

loved the food and had steak and lobster it was really nice and even better Dad paid the bill....thanks Dad. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went here for lunch after hearing 'its the best place on the island', sadly its not.

the soup I had for a starter, bit too lumpy for my liking, and it was predominantly curried rather than 'spiced' as the menu stated but overall pretty bland.

The main course was fish pie, watery mash no seasoning, more a fish stew i'd say.

After the first 2 courses couldn't be bothered being disappointed again with a dessert, so having been I probably wouldn't go again,