I can highly recommend a stay at St Augustine Villa for a relaxing vacation. The villa has the best position of any hotel in Ventnor with views directly out to sea from most of the rooms. The owners Bob and Esme made the stay a pleasure. They were very helpful in recommending places to eat in the area. I found Ventnor an ideal base for two days of walking. I can recommend the walk west along the front to the Botanic gardens and then onwards to St Catherines and Lulworth cove. All together a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight