We stayed at The Hambrough on N.Y's Eve and it was a very special night. Champagne and canapés followed by a 7 course meal beautifully cooked and presented by Robert Thompson and his team who were all very attentive and worked extremely hard. They were even serving tables for brunch next day! We had a room at the front overlooking the sea which had a large bathroom and the first bath tub I've sat in where I had to wear sunglasses with the sun streaming in. Perfect and we'll definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight