“First Class Venue In Every Way!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rick H
“First Class Venue In Every Way!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I cannot fault this amazing little Chalet. I stayed here with my brother & his Wife for about x5 Nights around the middle of March 2018 (during the ‘Snow Days’).

The accommodation is incredibly well proportioned, all amenities you’d need for a few days away & perfectly located to get the best from the local area. A great Widescreen Screen TV w/Netflix for those days where you just want to stay in. Plenty of DVDs and Board Games & a very fast WiFi Connection. The Shower was AMAZING, especially after a chilly trot through the Snow from the Hot Tub Lol

Sue was the most amazing Hostess! Very friendly, full of useful local info & especially attentive to the Hot Tub situation, ensuring it was always ‘primed’ & ready for us to use (even with Snow on the ground). She gave us the ideal amount of privacy & even invited us in for a drink with her family before our Meal out on our final night on The Island.

My only advice would be to bring some warm Slippers and/or Thick Socks for chilling-out in the evening as it can get a bit chilly on the feet. Although I’m sure it’s a lot warmer in the Summer months.

In short, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending The Lodge to anyone looking for a discreet Getaway for couples, small families or small groups of friends who are looking to explore The Island.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I’m sure we’ll be back :) Rick

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing