All reviews the cliff non residents family room staff were all very helpful dog friendly hotel hotel is excellent isle of wight overlooking the beach sea view room a ground floor room good size lovely breakfast short walk evening meal shanklin beach lovely location night stay
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Just a few words, came here in August for the second time , have to say found it just as good as before.the service was excellent and the food was just as good.made us feel very welcome and always there to help,as a dog owner have to say the hotel and location are perfect,thanks guys see you next year!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Had the mis-fortune to stay at a sub standard hotel nearby but had 3 evening meals at Harrow Lodge - Bar Staff, food quality and value for money excellent - would have no hesitation in recommending. If this standard applies to the whole hotel will stay there in future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neil E
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Unfortunately i had not booked to stay at this venue but a hotel nearby. I have not eaten out since May of this year as i have had many incidences where my allergy needs have not been catered for or mistakes been made.
After my mum and friend enquiring about the food in the hotel they assured them that due to a family member having allergens i would be catered for. The feeling of the restaurant was cosy, family owned and beautiful views of the sea on the balcony area. I can't thank everyone at the Harrow Lodge for the care and time they took to help me. We agreed that i would eat earlier and all the my allergens were removed from the kitchen, any staff believed to have anything i was allergic to around them did not come near me and i was able to check the labels on dressings etc before my food was served. I ate in the establishment twice (only found the hotel later in my holiday) and because of the lengths they went to they made my holiday and i really honestly can't wait to go back to the Isle of Wight and book in this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed here for a night on a weekend visit to the Isle of Wight. The hotel was as described, clean and in a great position. We were lucky with the weather and enjoyed the views from the great deck.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

This hotel offers super food, well equipped, comfy rooms and super location. All staff were very friendly and so helpful; we were a larger party and at every opportunity staff ensured we were seated together whether that be for breakfast or an impromptu meal. How this hotel is only 2 stars is beyond me, we’d definitely return if visiting the IoW in the future; If I could give 6 stars for service I certainly would.

Date of stay: August 2018