“Good hearted fun”

Pirates Cove - Shanklin
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Shanklin
More attraction details
Owner description: Pirates Cove, 18 Hole Adventure Golf and Fun Park!The Isle of Wight's newest and exciting family attraction. With an 18 hole Pirate themed Ad venture Golf and Adventure playground set amidst caves, waterfalls, A fully rigged pirate ship and much more.With a rollercoaster, Go Karts, water Zorbs and much more you'll be blown away with the Pirate fun.Also find the Traditional 'Arnold Palmer'18 hole Crazy golf adjacent for a more traditional seaside experience.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Adventure golf/crazy golf is what it is. Good hearted fun. What makes this special is the effort gone to for the pirate theme. Boats, music, course all pirate themed. Not a bad price considering each course has 18 holes. All in all good fun :)

1  Thank xxhellsbellsxx
in 3 reviews
"sea front"
"bouncy castle"
in 8 reviews
"a great place to spend"
in 3 reviews
"roller coaster"
"sunny day"
"few hours"
"isle of wight"
"seafront"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed September 27, 2013

On a break away with a friend as we were wandering down to the beach we saw the crazy golf down below the path and thought we would have a giggle... and a giggle it was... it might tell you more about your personality and that of your friends than you want to know ;-) Fortunately my friend and I already know we're mad as hatters and great fun was had by all!
We both played a very different game (she was consistently good and I had moments of brilliance and atrociousness lol) but we ended up with a smile and lots of silly photos and video's to go on facebook... I let her keep the score card I have to say... my total was a bit shameful, I would definitely go again :-)

1  Thank Tweeklet
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We took Marley there every day as it had a mixture of Amusements , Bouncey Castle, Crazy Golf and a couple of rides! the staff were helpful and attentive even when the weather wasnt to good, it was a little sparce and im sure this will be added to every year, we all had fun, great for 2-13 year olds but it was the crazy golf that kept us busy! amazing courses including water and pirate ships

2  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed a brilliant time spent at this lovely golf course, certainly kept me and my partner thoroughly entertained for a couple of hours.

Would recommend for both young and old.

1  Thank Happy_Chopper