“A delightful tea room with a bit of a difference...”

Cinderellas Tea Room and Dress Shop
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Shanklin
Cuisines: Cafe
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“A delightful tea room with a bit of a difference...”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

One of my favourite stop-offs when I visit the Isle of Wight. Although not a restaurant, this delightful little place offers teas, coffees, soft drinks and a selection of home-made sandwiches, soups, cakes and toasted snacks.

Run by a couple of really friendly ladies, this place also sells and hires dresses - they also sell a number of handmade handcrafted items.

What can I say - a genuinely lovely place to visit to get a really tasty, very reasonably priced bite to eat from somewhere that is definitely not "run-of-the-mill". I'll definitely be making a return visit the next time I take a brak on the island.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mike_Eng_11

Barbados
“Woderful cuppacino”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I always enjoy a lovely cappuccino from Cinderella's and the occasional hot chocolate. I have to say the hot drinks here are Divine, The marshmallows and cream in the hot chocolate well presented extremely beautiful

Visited October 2013
“Great homemade cakes”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

A very pleasent tea room,superb service and lovely homemade cakes to eat with your tea,very helpful and pleasent staff

Visited May 2013
Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
“Lovely tea rooms”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

6of us had afternoon tea very nice homemade cakes loverly. Bit squashed for 6of us though. Liked the secondhand books to buy and we girls had a look at the hire clothing. We went back later in in the week and enjoyed a second visit.

• Visited May 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Adorable and unique”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited here with my family and I have to say the service was superb , very friendly staff and lovely home made creations on sale. I cannot remember the last time I had tea out of a china pot.

• Visited May 2013