Cathy and friends held a 60s & 70s disco with DJ Manky Dave in aid of our new Island charity Ability Dogs 4 Young People. It was fantastic. A genuine welcome and very friendly with great music. A super venue, everyone enjoyed the evening and raised money for a great Island cause. We look forward to the next disco on 1st March (St David's Day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Inn is family-run Guest House / Hotel with 8 bedrooms, all en-suite, 5 of which have sea views and all offer bed and breakfast. We appreciate that our guests' enjoyment is the key to our success and we endeavour to offer high standards in customer service together with a personal touch. We welcome dogs, and pets in general, throughout the hotel. We are a free house and offer a wide selection of Isle of Wight ales, lagers, wines & spirits, together with a straightforward, homely menu that features local steaks and seafood in addition to the usual seaside favourites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Shanklin
- The Waterfront Inn Shanklin, Isle Of Wight