“Enjoyable and value for money meal”
Review of Pendletons

Pendletons
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Shanklin
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have stayed in Shanklin a couple of times and we think Pendletons is by far the best meal we have had. Nice food, attentive staff and great value - what more do you need to know!

1  Thank Anne H

Reviewed December 21, 2013

4 of us visited this week and all had a great experience. The Food was absolutely spot-on - The Pork Belly and Mash the best I have ever tasted, superbly cooked. Wine selection very good and reasonably priced and the service was faultless. Overall a very good package and I doubt it is possible to get better value for money anywhere. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Found this place by chance on our last evening on the Island. I had the November special menu which I think was £14.50 for two courses which was great value money. Waitress was really attentive

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited for my 25th birthday! The food was absolutely beautiful - I had lamb medallions which were cooked to absolute perfection and simply melted in the mouth. The dauphinois potatoes were divine as well. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Ate here last night and the food and service was outstanding. We will definitely be going back . Easily one of the best restaurants I've been to on the island.