We stayed for a week in Apartment 1 at Upper Chine. The apartment was clean and well appointed with a large living room and Kitchen, the 2 bedrooms and bathroom where also a nice size and it is very suitable for four people as the website claims. The web site is very good also and has floor plans of all the accomediation. The Kitchen is well equipped with utensils, crockery and cutlery as well which was also all very clean. The apartments have a swimming pool which was nice but perhaps a little small if all the apartments where occupied in summer. Above the pool is a combined games room, children's play room and gym which again was a pleasant surprise. The complex also has a laundry room which is very clean but could be a little small if all the apartments and cottages where occupied. Situated in Shanklin which has a pleasant beach and nice seafront, also a fair amount of shops, pubs and restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets within the town. The Isle of Wight is small so all it's attractions are only a short car journey away. We would recommend Upper Chine Holiday Cottages and apartments which is a nice relaxing laid back place to stay with nice staff and surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday cottages and Apartments,all with patio or balcony, in a small complex with a indoor swimming pool, gym, games room & tennis court. Located just a short walk to the picturesque old village Shanklin, where you can wine and dine. 10 minutes walk to the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Hotel Shanklin
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages And Apartments
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Shanklin, Isle Of Wight