Appley Hotel
$75
$87
$84
Priceline
All reviewsour room was spotlessly cleangreat hostsold villagegreat holidaywendyrod
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Lovely welcome, even though we arrived early for our 2 night stay. Very comfortable, spotleesly clean rooms. Delicious breakfast, includng the special request made by one of us.!! Fab location too!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2012

a very big thank you 2 rod and wendy from the appley its a excellent experience 2 stay there u r made 2 feel very welcome from the moment u arrive. breakfast was excellent everyday we really enjoyed the personal touch and attention 2 detail. we would reccomend your hotel for a short break 2 any couple many thanks mona & david morris

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2012

What a wonderful place to stay in the IOW. Our group of 4 recently spent 3 nights at the Appley Hotel. The rooms were very pretty, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Location was great and an easy walk into the Old Village with restaurants and pubs. We had a lovely English breakfast every morning which was very filling and I loved the veggie sausages. When we arrived Rod and Wendy greeted us with a cup of tea. They were perfect hosts, very friendly and helpful. Rob would give us driving directions for the areas we wanted to see. We fancied fish and chips one night and they recommended the Fisherman’s Cottage. It was the best fish we have ever had, we ended up going there 2 evenings. We really loved our stay at the Appley hotel and would definately stay again. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Vicky Novak

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I would just like to say what a great time our family had while staying at the Appley in May. My aunt, uncle and my parents and I had a really enjoyable couple of days. Rod and Wendy were kindest itself. I would recommend it to anyone and have already mentioned it to work mates.

Room Tip: All the rooms were excellent
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sharonrmac
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I dont normally write on review pages but feel I must on this occasion. My wife and I wanted a weekend away and chose the Isle of Wight. I hadnt been there for over 30 years my wife had never been there before. I remember going to Shanklin so we chose The Appley purely because it was the first one we found. Well we couldnt have chose any better Im sure.

The accomodation was first class the food excellent and if there are 2 better hosts than Rod & Wendy I doubt it very much. Nothing was to much trouble from anything extra we required to directions and what to visit around the the Island. Would I stay there again? Most definately. Would I recommend it to friends and family? Absolutely. Many thanks Rod and Wendy for a fabulous stay and also their daughter Errin who was a great back up to the hosts.

Dave & Paula Drew