“Perfect location for Beach and shops.”

Review of Albury SC Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
susanjbar...
Hillingdon, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for Beach and shops.”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

So close to all you would need for the perfect holiday. We parked the car and walked to the beach, to Sandown, to the old and new town and various pubs, great fun as we had a dog. Perfect no drive holiday!
The cottage has all that is needed for a home from home stay and the hamper was very welcome. A lovely holiday and we look forward to returning soon.

Date of stay: June 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you very much Susan for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Albury Cottage. I'm pleased that you found everything on your doorstep so that you could park up and leave your car! It was a pleasure having you stay and I do hope that we do get to see you again sometime in the future.
danberry2...
London, United Kingdom
“Charming holiday stay”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I took my two young daughters for a week on the Island to visit family and having left the booking late found the Albury Vila through TripAdvisor. The Villa itself is well located in the centre of Shanklin and is very well presented and charming. In fact I had a hard time getting my kids to leave the Villa to visit family as they liked the place so much.

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 12, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad that you and your lovely daughters enjoyed your stay at the Albury Villa. I do hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you all again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing