This was a weekend for my disabled parents and my brother. We didn't use the entertainment as just wanted a clean comfortable base. The caravan was gold plus, and i requested close to parking. The caravan was fab, clean and really very comfortable. The single beds were super uncomfortable but the sofas made great beds. The flooding provided difficulty with driving around the site and walking to the caravan. The stones made bit deep holes which I worry caused damage to the car driving through, and the site is in desperate need of tlc and updating. But again, receptionist was very helpful and the caravan was fab. Definite recommend gold plus. Also had free ferry which was a very nice surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight