“Fantastic hotel warm,friendly, great rooms”

Mountain Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was our last stop over from our trip around England. We had a wonderful time in this hotel. The manager was a lovely friendly and fun Character .. ( And he has a beautiful sining voice ) The staff were all very friendly Would highly recommend for family's , couples and golfers

John Siobhan and Katie from Ireland

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Fegans
There are newer reviews for Mountain Park Hotel

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Clean, large rooms with a lovely en-suite almost the same size as the bedroom, set around a court-yard motel style at a country golf club. Rooms are quite dark due to the thickness of the walls.

Worked out cheaper for 3 adults than a last minute Travel Lodge stay. The breakfast was plentiful & despite asking for 2 vegetarian breakfasts we weren't treated like some weird aliens, THANK-YOU.

The beds were the most comfortable I have come across in a hotel & we all slept like a log.

No bath but a lovely walk in shower with 2 heads - beware if you use the larger ceiling one you might have a flood as the tray doesn't empty fast enough. This may have now been fixed, the owner was most apologetic, the showers were new.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey C
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Travelled down from edinburgh to meet friends from flint, had a lovely stay in great location, weather was icing on the cake, friendly staff & well done to John for your hospitality & entertainment on the Saturday night, will def be back sometime!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Christine1764
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for a night on business and this was booked for me as it was close to my clients offices.
I had packed my golf clubs and managed to play the 12 hole course which was surprisingly challenging, very picturesque and most enjoyable.
Reception were friendly and polite and my room was on the ground floor in a row of cottages. The room was large and very clean with a very attractive bathroom.
It was a Monday night so the hotel bar and restaurant were quiet.
I decided to have a bar meal, which was acceptable for the price paid under £10.
I have asked my work to re-book me in to this hotel on my return to this area in the future and I would highly recommend.
I can only place the poorer reviews down to early teething problems that are now non evident.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Padman22
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed in May 2013 and have stayed there in the past. I was amazed at the transormation of the hotel. The bar and restaurant is very impressive, modern and welcoming and the food was excellent. The rooms have really had the most transformation and are now more of a boutique feel with cool decor, comfy new beds and great power showers. The rooms were spotless clean too.
I played the 12 hole course and it was a great little challenge. Very good condition and nice greens.
All in all a greay stay. Perfect for business users (I was on business) but also for families or couples after a nice break. Its a real hidden gem and some of the previous poor reviews I checked dont seem to be remotely fair.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed here May 2013 for two nights only - only wish it was more. It is absolutely fabulous. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean with there being 20 rooms in total on two levels. The ground floor rooms face the courtyard while the upstairs rooms are at the back with views over the golf course. Bath with shower over, very clean, modern and with hot water. Rooms tastefully done out with tea/coffee making facilities and biscuits. Modern flatscreen tv on wall. Nothing is too much trouble here. Breakfast is cereal, toast, juice, tea and coffee and your full English. Evening meals can either be in restaurant upstairs where breakfast is served or downstairs in the bar. Very moderately priced and huge portions. I highly recommend this for anyone. Would make an ideal wedding venue too.

Room Tip: Ask for room 20. It has the most breathtaking view - but not for people with mobility difficulties a...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank alisonjaynejones
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My Husband & I recently celebrated our Ruby wedding anniversary. This was an Excellent location and Venue. All the staff exceeding our expectations, nothing was too much trouble from start to finish. Food lovely , function room beautifully prepared, Service fantastic and all our guests were extremely happy. Those of us who stayed enjoyed a full breakfast the next morning. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
#1 of 1 in Pentre Halkyn
Beaufort Park Hotel
Northop Hall Country House Hotel
Holiday Inn A55 - Chester (West)
Travelodge Chester Northop Hall
Village Hotel Chester St David's

Been to Mountain Park Hotel? Share your experiences!