Tripadvisor

Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Flint
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I work as Customer Care in a different McDonalds and your job is to make sure the place is clean. This shop was filthy and the staff weren't cleaning at all. The food was okay, but the toilets were vile. Popped in going through Flint and will NOT return. New staff needed desperately on Dining Area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Flint McDonald’s must be the worst in the country, been to different McDonald’s abroad and they are fab . Just for a cheeseburger 99% of the time you are told to park up , they eventually bring it and it’s cold. Absolutely terrible service

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

My ginger dad that has a croaky voice works here! Dad, if you see this, hi go have a bath! Ive been here omce but it was good, i had two hash browns, a oreo mc flurry and a coke. They were great! I love hash browns but any my dad is greedy so got a fat meal for himself.

Thanks for the food and thanks for giving my dad discount cuz he works there! #ShitOnToast #HashBrown #Hashy #GingerTings #McFanny

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

Can’t understand some of the horrible reviews on this restaurant, I have taken my grandchildren to quite a lot of McDonald’s and this is the first time in this one, the chips were actually hot for once and tasted nice, restaurant was immaculate as was the kitchen side, didn’t really say much to the staff only to order but overall my grandchildren said it was the best McDonald’s they have been to and told me to thank the staff, considering all the bad reports business looks as though it’s doing well

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday I decided to have my monthly treat from flint Macdonald's. Ordered the food the lad was polite, paid, the lad was polite, collected the food and the girl shoved the bag thru the window looking the opposite way as she done so. My husband asked her politely for BBQ sauce she grabbed 2 and practically chucked them at him, not once did she look or speak which I found rather disgusting. Day before yesterday my husband took my youngest daughter and same thing happened. Macdonald's you really need to sort out your staff or you will end up with lots more bad reviews or maybe you just don't care that about your customers.

Date of visit: August 2019