“Fantastic”
Review of The Found Gallery

The Found Gallery
Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Dunbar
More attraction details
Owner description: The Found Gallery is run by husband and wife team, Simon Glover and Amy Christie, showcasing a contemporary mix of British art and crafts talent. There are lots of local artists represented and Amy makes her unique glass jewellery and fused glass panels on-site. "We love Dunbar and its diverse community of friendly, welcoming people. We hope you enjoy spending some time with us and we'd love to hear your honest feedback regarding your visit. Hope to see you soon.Simon, Amy & Ava"We are open 10-5 Monday to Saturday. There is on street parking for durations up to an hour and numerous free parking sites within a 2 minute walk of the gallery. If you're looking to plan a day out and want to know some of the secret, less well known walks and places, please ask, we love a chat.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stumbled across this great gallery when my partner and I spent the afternoon in Dunbar. You won't believe the range of artwork and crafts on offer - all of which have been picked with care by the owners Simon and Amy. I was lucky enough to have a chat with them both and I must say you'd be hard pushed to find a nicer couple. They are very passionate about what they are doing and made me feel very welcome. I felt free to browse with no pressure to buy (my partner provided the pressure to buy ha ha).
We will definitely be back again.
Good luck Simon and Amy.

2  Thank Paul R

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was recommended to visit the Found Gallery by a friend who had ventured out from a trip to Edinburgh and so I did the same on a recent trip. Was not disappointed! It's a treasure trove of innovative artistic creations that I've not seen anywhere before. Amazing techniques that the guy in the store talked me through and I picked up a steal in the end. Would definitely recommend this place.. very unique stuff, very friendly and knowledgeable staff and Dunbar is a beautiful spot on the ocean with plenty to do and see.

2  Thank JimbobBrentwoodBay
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Found Gallery is a real treat. I have been back to the gallery so many times since it opened. For such a small space, they have a huge amount of wonderful stuff: pottery, paintings, jewellery, sculpture, and all kinds of other bits. It's even a good source of interesting greetings cards.
It is all artist/craftsman made, some local, some from much further afield as the lovely couple who run the Gallery have contacts up and down the country.
If you are looking to buy a little artwork for your home or as a gift for someone else, you cannot do better.

2  Thank Ken H