“Beautiful Cafe with so much choice!”
Review of Homebird Cafe

Homebird Cafe
Ranked #18 of 52 Restaurants in Holywood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2013

called in to this cafe as I noticed it was new in Hollywood - it did not disapoint! I was shocked at how many things on the menu I wanted - never mind the cakes and pastries. I went for teh club sandwich and it was huge (good huge). Everything from the bread to the bacon was really quality and not some cheap thrown together sandwich - I only wish I had a photo! My friend had the waffles which I tasted and they were AMAZING! - I almost went for them myself but I'm saving them for my next trip.
I would defiantely recommend this cafe to anyone visiting belfast / hollywood. It's in such a perfect location with lots of little boutique shops and without the hassle and stress of central Belfast.
I also noticed the kids area here - so great as lots of my friends have kids and we find it hard to get anywhere. Somtimes with kids cafes I find them messy or dirty but that was one thing that Homebird definately wasnt.

I really liked this cafe and all the staff were really friendly - will definately be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Homebird cafe sits just a few doors down from the maypole and has a lot of foot traffic nearby creating a great buzz about it. Homebird is an up-market cafe that is friendly and welcoming and at the same time is a real 'place to be seen!' The food is excellent and service very efficient, homebird is child friendly with booths and play areas and has a convenient take away section for those on the go. I have been to homebird several times since it opened recently and would highly recommend the club sandwich with strawberry and honeycomb milkshakes made from ice-cream!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Opened recently and already proving popular, Homebird is one of the best in a town with many excellent cafes.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been in Homebird at all times, morning lunch and afternoon. It also caters for the smokers with outside seating and it is on the sunny side of the street so is a perfect location to watch the Holywood world go by. Scones and traybakes are fabulous and a favorite of mine the bircher muesli and the egge benedict. Lunch also has a mediterrean feel with puy lentil salad, goats cheese and serrano ham salad and you can also have a different soup and savory tart every day. It is very wheelchair and buggy friendly with a large booth area at the back with a microwave for Mums. Extremely friendly staff and it is the busiest Cafe in Holywood High Street, so you always meet someone that you know!

1  Thank m g