Rayanne House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$408
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
$135
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
$139
Malmaison(Belfast)
$181
$167
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast menuprunesb bbalcony overlookingcorporate hotelbelfast city airportplace to staykippersgreat characterbreakfast was amazingtop floormany thanksan overnight stayour room was spaciousnext morningwonderful stayfirst class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We chose Rayanne House for our wedding reception after going along one nite to sample their taster menu, the food and the warmth of Bernie And Conor, the owners sealed it for us.

We had a wedding for 32 people this weekend and the staff were so friendly and flexible for those of us staying, even putting up with some very late night revelry . There is good on site parking, wifi everywhere and the food is quite simply "To Die For".

The rooms are all individually decorted and all are exquisite. We had room 14 at the top of the house with a beautiful,view,over Belfast Lough.

If you want to stay somewhere where you are made to feel special...stay here...and it's only 15 mins to Belfast by car and a 10 min walk into Holywood where there are 10 Coffee shops to,sample.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sbz100
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I recently spent the weekend in Northern Ireland where I booked myself in to a delightful boutique hotel called Rayanne House. Located in the affluent suburb of Holywood, Rayanne House is quiet, stylish and filled with antiques and history.

The hotel is an old Victorian house with about 14 bedrooms, all equipped with big, comfortable beds, tea & coffee facilities as well as a fabulous shower. Honestly, I did not want to get out of it!!
I was fortunate to be staying on the top floor of the hotel where I had a lovely spacious bedroom with views of the bay around Belfast. The hotel is very quiet and relaxing if you're wanting to enjoy a chilled weekend away.

It's about a 20 minute walk to the nearest train station (Holywood), which takes you directly into the city centre however in the village itself there are plenty of boutiques, bars and cafes to enjoy. You can also book a taxi to take you into town which will take around 10-15 minutes and the nearest airport is Belfast City which is less than 10 minutes by car.

When I told friends I was staying in the hotel, they told me how wonderful it was, and how they even do a Titanic themed menu, which is supposed to be the last meal the wealthy people ate on the Titanic before it sank. Unfortunately I didn't get the opportunity to try it as I was in Belfast for a BBQ, but according to friends who had tasted the menu, they said it was wonderful!

I did however, try breakfast in the hotel which was delicious. Someone recommended the cold porridge with raspberry puree, which I can imagine to some sounds a little odd eating cold porridge but I can say with all honesty... IT WAS THE BEST PORRIDGE I HAVE EATEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! I urge everyone who stays at Rayanne House to try it.

My whole experience at the hotel was just lovely and I was sad I couldn't have spent more time there to enjoy it and relax in its lovely surroundings. I'll definitely visit again as it was one of the best hotels I've stayed in... Just make sure there's porridge on my arrival!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Betsey23
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Organised a family dinner on Friday 2nd August for 14 people. The planning could not have been easier and the whole night was perfect from the Champagne Reception to the table setting to the service and the food. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the evening and were all full of praise for the location setting service and food. Well done to all concerned.

Room Tip: Perfect place for a private dinner
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lovely room, first class service...and oh the breakfast!!! What a choice, and what good food...this should not be missed...worth a major detour on any visit to Ireland, or even a special visit, or indeed several

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MikeCowdenbeath
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is probably the forth or fifth stay in this gracious hotel and still the standards do no fail to impress me.

Every little detail is looked into to help your stay

The character of each room is different and all are done to exceptional standards. The rooms are immaculately clean. The beds awesomely comfortable and above all this feels like a home from home.

Now the absolute spectacle of any stay at Rayanne house is the three course breakfast

Whoever said Eat like a King at breakfast clearly had stayed at Rayanne house

Cant wait to stay again 5 star!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business