We stayed here for a wedding in May 2013.
The food was lovely, service was great, rooms were well equipped, clean and the bed was huge!
We paid 135 for the night.
The drinks, as expected, were quite expensive.
Due to having another wedding the next day we were unable to make use of the leisure facilities but i hear they are good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland