My boyfriend and I stayed in The Culloden Estate last Saturday the 5th of Jan. We stayed in the French suite and it was beautiful. The view from the bed of the Lough was very enjoyable, especially as you could watch all the boats coming and going, even at nighttime there was plenty to look at with all the lights shining in the distance. The very friendly male receptionist (who's name I'm unsure of) accompanied us to our room and then phoned us afterwards to see if all was ok and if we needed anything else. We enjoyed an afternoon in the health club were there's a lovely pool and steam room. Also very cool to see that the changing rooms had hair straighteners aswell!
My only problem...... I wish I had stayed longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland