“Consistent Excellence”
Review of Coast

Coast
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Holywood
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Coast is a family run restaurant in the beautiful town of Holywood. Open daily for lunch and evening meals, our combined expertise brings you the high standards you deserve.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Ate in Coast again last night and as usual, food and staff are second to none. The Vegetarian choices are great (I had the Lasagne). Food is fresh, tasty and well presented. My hubby had the pie of the day, which he loved.(Beef and mushrooms). The garlic bread is the best anywhere! As always, the staff are friendly and go out of their way for you. The ambience of the place is great--but on a balmy night like last night, being small, it can get quite warm. Highly recommend Coast!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Been here loads of times now, loads of choice and really good value. Staff are always great, can't do enough for you. Had the duck with plum sauce and wilted greens. Unbelievable. The wife had fillet steak. Cooked to perfection. Then we both shared the Malibu and pineapple cheesecake, very very nice.

All in all a great place with excellent food and service.

You need to go now.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

my family and friends want there last saturday the meal was excellent staff so friendy wil be back have told my friends about the coast

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been to coast on two occasions and they do serve up a nice menu and it is good value at lunch time especially the £5 lunch, good choices as well. My only gripe is I ordered chips the first time I went to Coast along with the £5 lunch of mussels, this was an extra £3 I don't mind that but the portion that came out was extremely poor in size. The next time I went there with a few friends and had ordered soup and sandwich, two friends decided to order the chicken dish and wanted a portion of chips between them, when the chips came out again it was a measly portion of chips. I said to my friends that I had forgotten the size of the portion from my previous visit. Both of friends were shocked at the size of the portion and were going to complain about it, but the staff had been very nice so they did not want to cause a fuss. I do not think that potatoes are that dear that they couldn't serve a decent portion of chips, it actually has put my friends of revisiting the restaurant.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

superb fry up , just what we needed after leaving the city centre after a night away ! beats a hotel breakfast ! .