“meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coast

Coast
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Holywood
Cuisines: Irish, British, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coast is a family run restaurant in the beautiful town of Holywood. Open daily for lunch and evening meals, our combined expertise brings you the high standards you deserve.
“meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

my family and friends want there last saturday the meal was excellent staff so friendy wil be back have told my friends about the coast

Visited June 2013

“Visit for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been to coast on two occasions and they do serve up a nice menu and it is good value at lunch time especially the £5 lunch, good choices as well. My only gripe is I ordered chips the first time I went to Coast along with the £5 lunch of mussels, this was an extra £3 I don't mind that but the portion that came out was extremely poor in size. The next time I went there with a few friends and had ordered soup and sandwich, two friends decided to order the chicken dish and wanted a portion of chips between them, when the chips came out again it was a measly portion of chips. I said to my friends that I had forgotten the size of the portion from my previous visit. Both of friends were shocked at the size of the portion and were going to complain about it, but the staff had been very nice so they did not want to cause a fuss. I do not think that potatoes are that dear that they couldn't serve a decent portion of chips, it actually has put my friends of revisiting the restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“just the ticket !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

superb fry up , just what we needed after leaving the city centre after a night away ! beats a hotel breakfast ! .

holywood
“Always a Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Its always a Pleasure to go to the Coast friendly staff great menu and great service will always be back again and again

Newtownards
“Great family meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Visited Coast for a family meal to celebrate a birthday on the recommendation of a friend.
We were warmly greeted and shown to our pre-booked table, and given the menus which included a two course early bird menu for £13. There was also a very extensive menu should we have chosen not to avail ourselves of the early bird.
Our drinks orders were taken promptly, and arrived just a quickly. After ordering for 6 adults and 2 children our starters arrived all together and piping hot, these were polished off in quick style. Then our delicious mains arrived all of us fully enjoyed our various choices. The staff were extremely pleasant and thoroughly attentive despite the restaurant being very busy.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Coast to anyone for the excellent choice of delicious food and the very pleasant staff and management